To prepare the students for the Diploma in Accounting and Business examinations conducted by ACCA, a globally recognised qualification-awarding body in Accountancy. ACCA offers first-choice qualifications to people who seek a rewarding career in accountancy. This more advanced qualification is broadly matched to a HND level or the first year of a degree programme or equivalent. It comprises three modules, upon completion and passing examinations of the required modules, you will be eligible to pursue the ACCA Qualification with exemptions from F1-F3 exams.
- ACCA F1/ FAB Accountant in Business
- ACCA F2/FMA Management Accounting
- ACCA F3/ FFA Financial Accounting
- Age: 18 years old and above.
- Academic Requirement: C6 in any 5 ‘O’ level subjects; at least 12-year education or equivalent; or attended LCCI L3
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 and above; or at least C6 in ‘O’ level English; or pass SCI placement test.
Upon completion and passing the examination of FAB Accountant in Business, FFA Financial Accounting and FMA Management Accounting, with the completion of FIP foundation in Professionalism, students will be awarded with the Diploma in Accounting and Business by ACCA.
For further information, please click into the link: