How to Apply
1. From the course brochure, select the course of your choice and send in the application form.
2. Submit the application documents along with the application fees.
3. Once admission is granted, SCI will proceed with the student visa/pass application.
4. Student will have to sign the student contract
5. Upon student visa/pass approval, students are required to pay all miscellaneous fee
6. Inform SCI if student needs accommodation arrangement and intended arrival
7. Report to SCI for new student orientation
8. Proceed to ICA for student visa/pass collection and prepare for lesson
Required application documents
1. Completed application form (International students)
2. Standard passport photo (White background)
3. Photocopy of passport (1 st page)
4. Birth certificate (Translated into English)
5. Highest academic qualification (Translated into English)
6. Academic transcript (Translated into English)
19 years above students holding China Passport should provide the following documents :
Four notarized documents as mentioned to be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in China or any authorized Foreign Affair Bureau of any provinces.
Method of Payment
- NETS (Other than NETS card, we do not accept any credit cards)
- Cheque – Under FPS Insurance, please make it payable to [Spring College International Pte Ltd]
- Telegraphic Transfer
Account Holder: Spring College International PTE LTD
Account No: 612-869933-001
Bank Branch : OCBC Bank
Bank Address: OCBC CENTRE, CENTRE, FLOOR 9,65, CHULIA STREET, SINGAPORE 049513
Swift code: OCBCSGSG
You must quote the student’s name when making payment
* All payments must be in Singapore dollars.