Personal Data Notice & Consent
- The information provided in Application Form is to enable SCI to:
- Administering and/or managing the Applicant’s application(s) for Admission and Enrolment;
- Managing the Applicant’s relationship with SCI
(including the announcement of statements or notices of the Applicant, sending the Applicant marketing, advertising and promotional information, including materials and information on courses in SCI, general student-related activities within SCI, as well as related talks, seminars and/or events via postal mail, electronic mail, SMS or MMS, fax and/or voice calls; and);
- Processing the Applicant’s application(s) for scholarships and/or financial aid, and if successful, administering and/or managing the Applicant’s scholarship and/or financial aid programmes, which may include use of personal data for direct marketing purposes for event invitations, surveys and/or publicity of SCI’ financial aid programmes;
- Responding to requests for information from public agencies, ministries, statutory boards or other similar authorities
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics for marketing purpose
(hereinafter referred to collectively as “Purposes”)
- Your personal data may be disclosed by SCI to its third-party service providers, agents or collaborators (including their lawyers / law firms), which may be sited outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third-party service providers, agents or collaborators, if engaged by SCI, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes.
- By submitting your Application Form, you:
- consent to SCI collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the Purposes as described above;
- consent to SCI collecting personal data about you from sources other than yourself and using, disclosing and/or processing the same, for one or more of the Purposes as described above;
- consent to SCI disclosing your personal data to its third-party service providers, agents, or collaborators (including their lawyers / law firms), for the Purposes as described above;
- consent to SCI transferring your personal data out of Singapore to its third-party service providers, agents, or collaborators where such third-party service providers, agents, or collaborators are sited (whether in Singapore or outside of Singapore), for the Purposes as described above;
- have read and understood the above provisions.
- SCI seeks to include each student’s name, affiliation and full contact details into the SCI Mailing List to enable dissemination of information about future activities and opportunities. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to be contacted for this purpose stated above, please indicate your intent to withhold consent by contacting us. Please allow 7 working days for your withdrawal of consent to take effect.
- By attending school activities & event, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in the official SCI and affiliates’ publications and in publicity materials, including the SCI and affiliates’ websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of SCI. SCI, its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, recordings, photographs, videotapes or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form, as described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photographed, videotaped or filmed.
- It is the responsibility of students to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the activities & event.