For students to immerse in a suitable environment, in order to improve their English proficiency in the shortest time possible;To allow the students to experience a different culture and develop a better understanding of Singapore;To allow the students to get to know other students from various countries, interact and learn from one another Ultimately, it is to enable students to be able to learn while in a relaxed and enjoyable manner.
Our Study Trip:
English Study Trip to Singapore
English & Golf Study Trip to Singapore
English & Art Study Trip to Singapore
English & Dance Study Trip to Singapore
English & Music Study Trip to Singapore
Mandarin Study Trip to Singapore
Mandarin & Golf Study Trip to Singapore
Mandarin & Art Study Trip to Singapore
Mandarin & Dance Study Trip to Singapore
Mandarin & Music Study Trip to Singapore
- Singapore is a country where east meets west. The mixture of these two cultures will allow students from all parts of the world to feel at home in the environment
- Being a multi-racial society, Singapore will definitely allow students to have an extraordinary cultural experience and enable them to develop a deeper understanding of the different races and cultures
- Singapore is no doubt, considered to be one of the safest countries with high security and political stability
- The public transport system is very well established, making it convenient for students to travel around if they would like to do so
- There are many expatriates and foreign students residing in Singapore and thus, students will not feel out of place in the new environment.
Duration of Trip:
Months in which trip is conducted – January, February, March, July, August, November, December (parents can accompany)
Itinerary for Student:
- Mondays to Fridays, 5 days a week
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.: English course for foreign students (includes: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Lunch
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Interactive English Session for Real-life Application
- Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
- The school will make arrangements to bring the students out to various tourist attractions and significant places in Singapore for the students to tour and learn along the way.
- Places of Interest includes some of the following: Universal Studio, Sentosa, Singapore Zoo, River Safari, S.E.A, Botanic Garden, Jurong Bird Park, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore Philatelic Museum, Singapore River, Merlion Park, The Esplanade, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, St. Andrew’s Cathedral, Statue of Stamford Raffles, Raffles’ Landing Site, Chinatown, Orchard Road, Little India’s Hindu Temple, Sultan Mosque, Tian Hou Temple and etc.
*This list is not exhaustive. For students attending a longer trip, further arrangements would be made for them to visit more places in Singapore.
- Public Holidays (If any)
- There will be no lessons on public holidays. Students are to make their own arrangements, for example do self-study at home, or take the day to rest.
Accommodation for Students:
Common countries of origin of students:
Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, India, Philippines etc