1. The policy on Transfer/ Withdrawal:
- A student who requests for an internal course transfer within the College must have their existing contract terminated. This includes students who changes the course or period of study (from full-time to part-time or vice versa). A new student contract will be signed based on the procedures for executing student contracts. The Refund Policy shall apply unless as otherwise agreed between the College andthe Student.
- All request must be made in writing. Verbal notice is not accepted.
- The student must also fulfil all the admissions criteria of the new course and will be subjected to the College’s student selection and admission procedures.
- A student who withdraws from the College to enrol with another school (i.e. discontinues all its courses with the College) shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the College and the refund policy and procedures shall apply.
- For students that are under 18 years of age, written consent from the parent / legal guardian must be obtained.
2. Conditions for Granting Transfer and Withdrawal:
- All outstanding fees must be settled prior to request for withdrawal and/or transfer
- Student to fill in Course Transfer / Course Withdrawal Request Form, including submission of any supporting documents and adhering to the process as stated in the Course Transfer and Withdrawal Procedures.
3. Conditions for Refund
The College’s Refund Policy shall apply for all qualified refunds. Students are to refer to the College’s Refund Policy and the Standard Student Contract for further details.
4. Student’s Pass Status
For Course Transfers
For Student’s Pass holder, course transfer is subject to ICA’s approval of the new Student’s Pass. In the event that an application pertaining to transfer is rejected by ICA, the student pass is to be cancelled within 7 days.
For Course Withdrawals
Student’s Pass holder is required to submit his/her passport and Student’s Pass to the College for cancelation of Student’s Pass with ICA.
5. Timeframe for assessing and processing transfer/ withdrawal cases
The entire transfer / withdrawal process, from point of application to the final outcome, should not be more than 4 weeks. If the final outcome is not in favour of the applicant, respective staffs are to handle each situation according to the College’s dispute resolution policy and procedure.